-

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stargal Posts: 462
=
excitednerjabride Posts: 869
Nah, dont believe that, who told you that? Used them years ago when going on summer away and used right up to before i went..Aslo FSIL is using them for our wedding and she plans on using them up to wedding..Wouldnt believe that
14082010 Posts: 2103
Thats crap never heard that before!!! I plan on getting a sunbed to the house for the month prior to my wedding, then head on honeymoon and come back bronzed >:o)
stargal Posts: 462
=
[quote="stargal":3av8e48b]That's good to hear as I haven't started using them yet and I've less than 5 weeks left!! So I can use them rite up til I can fly off??[/quote:3av8e48b] Yeah go for it :wv
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Ive heard ALOT of things about sunbeds but Ive never heard that?????????
handtwins Posts: 866
[quote="sunbrushed":1cb532r1]You should not be using a sunbed at all, it has been proven to cause skin cancer Sunbeds are considered as dangerous as tobacco for causing cancer, having been reclassified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. If you want to use a self tan then use Sunbrushed self tan from http://www.sunbrushed.biz Sunbrushed is a new and safer self-tanning process, which will create a tan equal to or even better than any salon airbrush tanning.Easy to apply, this unique and revolutionary self-tanning application will tan your skin naturally and evenly.[/quote:1cb532r1] This product looks good, however I would NEVER ever buy from a website that did not have proper contact details on it i.e. PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, COMPLAINTS PROCEDURES!!!!!!
[quote="sunbrushed":37kbqfri]You should not be using a sunbed at all, it has been proven to cause skin cancer Sunbeds are considered as dangerous as tobacco for causing cancer, having been reclassified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. If you want to use a self tan then use Sunbrushed self tan from http://www.sunbrushed.biz Sunbrushed is a new and safer self-tanning process, which will create a tan equal to or even better than any salon airbrush tanning.Easy to apply, this unique and revolutionary self-tanning application will tan your skin naturally and evenly.[/quote:37kbqfri] I will stick with a course of sunbeds thanks!!
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Sorry for hi-jacking, but just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to rent a sunbed from?? Thanks :o)ll
trixie24 Posts: 481
Hi , I've being using a sunbed for the last couple of weeks and will continue using it right up to when we leave in 5 weeks too , just noticed theres's only a couple of days between our wedding dates , I've never heard of having to stop using the sun beds a few weeks before leaving . Where is your wedding , ours is in Alvor , Portugal . How is your planning going , are you all set ?