??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BipsyBoo Posts: 1534
>
14082010 Posts: 2103
Sorry to say they sound like stretch marks to me! I got them on the inside of my tighs on both pregnancys(a few). They were reddish to start with but they do fade to a silverish colour!
:compress
[quote="ainebanaine":230wm846]*Sigh* ;o( Hehe! I thought so! Ah well....Thanks for your reply - so much for the Bio Oil! :compress[/quote:230wm846] The joys of pregnancy eh :yelrotflmaosmilie: They do fade thats the upside! I got none on my tummy, that i am grateful for >:o) Goodluck with your last few weeks, enjoy and rest well :wv
SpringChicken Posts: 666
Bio Oil is expensive. Baby Oil on wet skin has the same affect. Lather it on.
Xxcitedwife Posts: 835
yep im afraid they do sound like stretchmarks! i had twins and i got a good few on my tummy as my bump was so big, the nurse recommended vitamin e capsules-you burst them and rub them on the stretchmarks- i did this from about 28 weeks and they are nowhere near as dark as i thought theyd be. best of luck, i always saw they are reminders of the 2 little people we made, thats not a bad thing :wv
:o0
[quote="ainebanaine":nnh3dw7s]They're all gone today!! But no doubt they'll be back tomorrow...The joys indeed :o0[/quote:nnh3dw7s] ainebanaine stretch marks dont disappear over night so maybe they are not stretch marks after all :yelrotflmaosmilie:
[quote="14082010":21nkjo0h][quote="ainebanaine":21nkjo0h]They're all gone today!! But no doubt they'll be back tomorrow...The joys indeed :o0[/quote:21nkjo0h] ainebanaine stretch marks dont disappear over night so maybe they are not stretch marks after all :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:21nkjo0h] Jeez! Really?! They've come and gone a few times. Sometimes not there at all for about a week and then back again...The plot thickens!!!
[quote="ainebanaine":2dme07ct][quote="14082010":2dme07ct][quote="ainebanaine":2dme07ct]They're all gone today!! But no doubt they'll be back tomorrow...The joys indeed :o0[/quote:2dme07ct] ainebanaine stretch marks dont disappear over night so maybe they are not stretch marks after all :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:2dme07ct] Jeez! Really?! They've come and gone a few times. Sometimes not there at all for about a week and then back again...The plot thickens!!![/quote:2dme07ct] When stretch marks appear they are there to stay! Lucky you, you may have avoided them so O-O O-O May be just swollen veins or something :yelrotflmaosmilie: