??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BipsyBoo Posts: 1534
!!
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
ah hun in this weather you prob need it. dont envy you running to the loo all the time though!
t!
JLa Posts: 527
Oileanbride, the only thinkg I would say is that you probably shouldn't drink some much water while you're eating - from what I've read that stops you digesting all the nutrients from your food properly, cause they get peed away too quickly! Other than that I don't think that you are drinking too much - I usually have 3 pints during the day at work (soemtimes 4) and then another few glasses at home in the evening. So don't worry!
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
I could drink about 4 ltrs of water a day- no kidding. I've never heard of "too much water". Sure how could it be a bad thing?
CestMoi Posts: 2162
They might have been referring to the woman that died of water intoxication?? [url:1ulu6f3y]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication[/url:1ulu6f3y] It was basically part of the diet that she had to drink 4 litres of water a day, but she sat down at the TV to drink it all in one go, and it was too much for her body to handle. This is not to scare you BTW, you are spreading your water out throughout the day, its very hot so we drink more, and our bodies need more in pregnancy anyhow. I probably don't drink enough, I think I get between 3 and 4 litres but not quite. I was always really bad for drinking enough water anyway. I don't think you need to worry.
j