We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:o)ll
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
can she not change it ? did you e mail her the time or do you have it in writing ?
Mayogirl2011 Posts: 294
:ooh
gillette Posts: 1803
I'd say she just overlooked your message and is now trying to get you to go along with the 4pm option as it'll be less hassle (and she wouldnt have to admit to the priest that she'd got it wrong if you agreed to go along with it). At least you still have your sense of humour; [quote:32bqf1d2] At the end of the day I am not going to be married in a No 27 your up sort of style.... we are not a chinese food order!![/quote:32bqf1d2] is very funny :o0 But sympathies, with six weeks to go, that's the last kind of thing you want to hear. It's great you have your mails to her and really its irrelevant if she was on holidays when you sent them - if messages sent during her holidays aren't going to be read then she should have an out of office message asking that they be resent or she should have someone standing in for her. Best of luck with it, I'm sure it'll get sorted for you.
Hi gilette, you have to laugh really!!! :o0 :o0 But I
Twirl Posts: 5598
Oh best of luck, really hope it works out for you. Sure who would want to get married like that unless you were running away. Let us know how you get on. Be firm but polite though i think you would have a justified reason for loosing the head :wv