We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Frankie Posts: 1571
Cars01 Posts: 163
No one can beat that.... It sounds so nice and it was a lovely thing to do by your H2B and your workmates.... The spa sounds like heaven. Weekend has been good so far.. Girls nite on fri and a Hen Nite last nite. Am working today and the head is not in good form... a nice spa treatment for it would go a long way.... I am still so touched by your work colleagues and their thoughfulness... You have it sown up girl...
Grainne20 Posts: 835
Brilliant frankie, sounds like a brilliant weekend was had. Good luck in the 98fm comp too!!!! YOu have my vote!
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
Frankie whats the story with voting how will we do it and what do you guys have to do for the competition.
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
Thanks frankie wish you and john the best of luck with it sounds like you could do with a good break and will def get voting as soon as its up on the site.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
You can count on my vote. Best of luck
Callie Posts: 3
Boing! Bumping up this thread on behalf of Frankie Voting has now opened on 98FM, so here’s the online link for you to vote: [url:2dwmt8tl]http://www.98fm.ie/Newsite/promotion/weddingfactor/couples.asp[/url:2dwmt8tl] Vote for [b:2dwmt8tl]Caitriona and John[/b:2dwmt8tl] You can only vote once from any computer so every single vote counts. THANKS!