>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
:cool
Rogue User Posts: 6101
this question is ridiculous - I mean which is stronger, Methadone or heroin? Ecstacy or Cocaine? How can you ask which t=is the strongest drug you have taken, have you measured the strength of these drugs? Do you have any idea what you even mean by strength? The most addictive? The one that gets you most wasted? Is alcohol therefore stronger than cocaine?
Cassie84 Posts: 410
I picked alcohol, because that has been the strongest drug i've had, i smoke hash quite regularly, and all it does it relaxes me, i'm fully aware of what i'm doing, alcohol has bad effects on me, i get agressive, memory loss, puking etc, just can't handle it so i don't drink anymore!
paperclips Posts: 3146
I have never taken any drugs apart from alcohol and even now I drink rarely. With regards to perscription drugs, the only thing I would ever take would be Antibiotics prescribed by the Doctor if I'm sick. I use an inhaler when required.
skitchums Posts: 1283
Well if this question means throughout our lives then I have smoked hash and taken speed on a rare occasion like a music festival and cocaine once at a festival. That's about it, unless you count sleeping tablets now and then but not regularly. I drinknon social occasions , vodka. I'm fairly sensible, always know my limit. I know quite a few people who smoke regularly too, not a big deal IMO .
skitchums Posts: 1283
I didn't tick any box because like BOR I have no clue as to which is the strongest . But I would believe that alcohol and cigarettes kill more annually than most other drugs.
Rogue User Posts: 6101
Anahita Posts: 1161
I think you should be able to tick more than on box. Alcohol is all I take and would take now but I did other stuff when I was a lot younger. I also agree with not giving too much away if you take stuff now as I've seen people absolutely lynched over it and it has been dragged up against them numerous times.