>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
[quote="MrsDodders":2vy4adsc][quote:2vy4adsc]Re: What drugs if any have you taken - POLL by gamlina ยป 04 Apr 2011 11:15 I didn't tick any box because like BOR I have no clue as to which is the strongest . But I would believe that alcohol and cigarettes kill more annually than most other drugs.[/quote:2vy4adsc] I think nicotine wouldn't be a potent as Ecstasy or cocaine though. And alcohol the effecst of alcohol wouldn'e be as drastic, in moderation, as other drugs. I don't think many of the illegal drugs are safe in any dose but alcohol isn't necssarily as dangerous when taken in moderation.[/quote:2vy4adsc] But that's all just opinion. You need to have some CERTAIN measure to decide which drug is strongest - I mean when it comes to heroin, methadone - they're nearly identical. Cocaine, speed are very different from ecstacy but they are all strong drugs. Hash can turn you into a lazy vegetable for a few hours, does that mean its stronger than cigarettes which are highly addictive and can kill you through years of usage? It's all opinion.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
:cool
NittyGritty Posts: 1605
I can't really answer this poll accurately as I don't know which drug is more potent, e.g. cocaine or ecstasy, marijauna or alchol? If by this poll you mean which drugs I've taken [i:cdjtmmim]today[/i:cdjtmmim], well I'm trying to stay off the speed until after 6pm so I've just dropped a tab of acid and am now having a few spliffs to help me come down. Can't have my drug habit interfering with my job... Seriously though, if this poll is intended to find out what types, if any, drugs people have taken in their lifetime, it would be better to offer multiple choices, rather than what is the strongest you've taken. I for one, do not know which is stronger/more potent than others.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
:cool
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
I agree with the others that the question on the strongest isn't really accurate/relevant. I have never tried any of the illegal substances but I was prescribed vicodin when living in the US - one pill and you are knocked out within 20mins, or if not knocked out you are off in a hazy cloud somewhere unable to function. So based on my limited/non-existant use of the illegal list mine would be prescription drugs :eek
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
i ticked alcohol and prescription drugs- but the strongest prescription drugs would be my anti depressants, not knock me out or anything, just improve my mood. i dont care whos taken what drugs but i genuinely would like a description of the "high" that you get, like can it be compared to anything that i may have experience with, im genuinely curious because i never intend to try drugs so ill never know myself the comparison-does that make sense? propably not!! to each their own, i personally can think of better ways to spend my dosh
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Alcohol - Drink if out socially on a Sat night. Very rarely during the week. Nicotine - "Light" enough smoker for a few years (2-5 a day maybe) but gave up for good (hopefully) two years ago. Perscription Medicine - Only taken when sick and perscribed. Hash - Smoked now and then during college. Never really did anything for me. Rather than become chilled out & relaxed, I just got jumpy and fidgety. Didn't like the effect. And I never got the munchies either.... :-8 Inhalents - Didn't tick it but I have an asthma inhaler!! Don't think this is what you meant though! :o0 Haven't tried any of the others.
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I have done everything bar methadone / crack and heroin. Was offered heroin at a party once before but no thanks :ooh I have not done drugs in nearly 3 years now, have a dodgy ticker from all the years of abuse I gave it so had to knock it all on the head. Miss is sometimes, was in Tripod 2 weeks ago for an old school night and the place was rocking, I was tempted but the thought of how I would have felt in the morning was enough to turn me off so I lashed the vodka and tonic into me instead :hic
Rogue User Posts: 6101
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
Alcohol - glass of wine most nights Nicotine - smoked twice maybe in school Prescription medication - only antibiotics Hash - tried it once last year (late starter!) but it's not for me, I just started to talk faster and ate LOADS!