We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lolly2010 Posts: 707
lisa Posts: 1612
Hi lolly, i'm on my 2nd pregnancy too and had backache with my first but its so much worse this time. It kicked in around 4 months like you. It unfortunately it has gotten worse as pregnancy progressed. Am 31 weeks now and signed off work because it involves being on my feet a lot and is physically demanding.. That doesnt necessarily mean it will happen this way for you but. just do regular gentle exercises/stretches., avoid lifting and bending as much as possible. None of this is easy when you have a lo to chase after i know!!
lolly2010 Posts: 707
You poor thing, hope it eases for you soon! :action32 thats a long time to be dealing with a sore back. Mentioned it to the doctor when i was in yesterday, was just told "take paracetamol if it gets bad" but thats not what i wanted, i just wanted to know some reasons as to why its so sore so early on and ways to help it, so thanks for your tips :thnk
queenmama Posts: 418
I have back pains in the evening and I am putting it down to moving around during the day. My bump has grown so much in the past two weeks and my boobs are like sandbags so I feel tipped forward. I did find getting a good supportive bra fitted helped my posture and has alleviated some of the aches.