We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

survivor Posts: 2507
deleted
Jeidi Posts: 3128
Hi Survivor!!! Just got my bfp this morning at 7am. I am due 1st June - so apparantly I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Congrats to both of us eh!? :o0
glover Posts: 188
congrats girls! Fab news, such an exciting time when you find out isn't it. Ye are probably fit to burst :o)ll
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Congrats ladies!! I'm in the May 2012 Babies thread & seeing a June thread makes me feel that little bit more pregnant :o0
hah ohsotired - you are one step ahead of us! Although I went 5 days early on DS so I could be having a May baby yet!!! :o)ll Rosiebelle - fit to burst is dead right. Have a feeling there will be a lot of googling going on today!!
Congratulations Jeidi and ohsotired :o)ll Its fab alright. I'm dying to tell people already. I doubt I'll last the 12 weeks this time beofre I spill the beans. I'm off to the doctor tomorrow to get the official confirmation and to get myself into the system. It'll seem more real then :o)ll
Goodie10 Posts: 245
Hi ladies I am a June 2011 mum - just wanted to say best of luck to everyone due in June 2012 and hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
newmummy2011 Posts: 45
Hi ladies , im too got a BFP yesterday morning, due 1st june, am still in totalshock tbh, my DD is 8 months old, and although we werent exactly tryin, we werent not trying either!!! Im only goin back 2 work this monday too!! Mental Feel a range of emotion, feel likei m gonna b neglecting my DD, DH thinks im bein mental already, but cant help feeling i should have waited another bit longer.
Hi newmummy - congrats on your bfp! :o)ll We both have the same due dates! Exciting stuff. Its nice to have them so close together, my DS will be 3.5 when the new arrival comes Please God!
I had a miscarraige this morning :o( so I'm going to delete my posts from here tonight. Would someone else please start a new June 2011 thread as it would be too hard for me to see my name as the originator of this one for the next 8 months. Best of luck to you all and may you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.