We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bfp4me2013 Posts: 760
GigglingMonkey Posts: 514
tips/advise for Monart.......hmmmm....... Sit back, relax and enjoy each others company >:o)
funkyfish Posts: 7626
no kids oh i love it..... nothing worse than getting away from your own kids and listening to other peoples kids... enjoy...
MichelleBelle Posts: 202
I can't even tell you how jealous I am - are you rich?? :o0
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
I am so so jealous of you right now! Its one of my favourite places ever! I love it! Think I'll have to convince dh that we need a night down there! Bring a few DVD's with you if you want to chill out and relax at night. Theres DVD players in the rooms.
Bfp4me2013 Posts: 760
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
The bar food there is lovely as well if you don't fancy the more formal restaurant. We've only ever eaten in the bar the few times we've been there and it has been v tasty. The thermal spa area is really nice - you could literally spend hours there. You don't need to bring loads of clothes as you'll spend a lot of day in spa and then just need something for dinner. You can wear robes around the place during day and down to brekkie etc. Just so relaxing and you switch off from everything while you're there.
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
If you are going for treatments, be sure to book in advance.....either as soon as you arrive or a couple of days beforehand if you know what you want. On saying that, you could quite easily occupy your time in the thermal suite and rest rooms without ever having treatments. There are lovely walks around the grounds and if feeling a little more adventurous you could go horseriding! Food is very good both in the bar and the restaurant. Again, be sure to book in advance. The cocktails are also worth trying out.
bales Posts: 574
All the treatments are fab!I loved the reflexology because after she was finished she told me all my worries as she touched each of my toes! :o0 The weird part was I never spoke to her and she was right!Etom mess in the more casual restaurant was fab!Enjoy!
PearlBaby Posts: 532
My sisters bought us a voucher for Christmas for the Monart. We fully intended to use it before baby comes but time got in the way...but i am so looking forward to a weekend away in a few months time :o)ll