We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bfp4me2013 Posts: 760
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
1. When you go to hair dresser, do you like talking to whoever is doing your hair?? I get on really well with my hairdresser and we always have a good natter about our news since the last time I was in 2. What do you sing in the shower??? Nope, don't sing in the shower 3. What food makes you want to gag at the thoughts of it? Brussels sprouts, turnip bleurgh 4. Belly buttons: is yours an inny or an outty? Betcha I did this wrong, I'm probably only s'posed to answer the last question asked, right :-8
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
1. When you go to hair dresser, do you like talking to whoever is doing your hair?? Depends on my mood! 2. What do you sing in the shower??? Nope 3. What food makes you want to gag at the thoughts of it? Peas.. Yuck yuck yuck 4. Belly buttons: is yours an inny or an outty Inny..DHs is an outty 5. What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
1. When you go to hair dresser, do you like talking to whoever is doing your hair?? Depends, sometimes there's about 40 people doing it. I can only speak crap for so long - suprisingly 2. What do you sing in the shower??? Everything, I'm a songwhore 3. What food makes you want to gag at the thoughts of it? Baked beans - big clotty stench bucket on a plate 4. Belly buttons: is yours an inny or an outty Inny, though my brothers is nearly in nor out, it's flat. Weirdo. 5. What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up? Hit snooze and kick OH in the hopes he'll make me breakfast. Works 60% of the time, working on the 100. 6. FORGOT TO ADD - SORRY. How do yizzer like yer spuds
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
. When you go to hair dresser, do you like talking to whoever is doing your hair?? I dont have a choice my hairdresser is very chatty . 2. What do you sing in the shower??? No 3. What food makes you want to gag at the thoughts of it? Brussel sprouts . 4. Belly buttons: is yours an inny or an outty Inny . 5. What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up? wake the kids up for school 6. FORGOT TO ADD - SORRY. How do yizzer like yer spuds Roasted
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
1. When you go to hair dresser, do you like talking to whoever is doing your hair?? Oh God no, I hate it! I HATE small talk. I just can't do it. And all that 'where are you going on your holidays' business. Nowhere, I'm unemPLOYED! I can't AFFORD to go anywhere, stop TALKING to me! I want to read this magazine here, I want to close my eyes and enjoy the nice feeling of someone washing my hair/ massaging my scalp and then cutting/brushing my hair. At the end I'll tip you, I will, I'm a good tipper, a GOOD one. Cos I appreciate your hard work, but Divine Mother of God don't talk to me!! 2. What do you sing in the shower??? Mortifyingly, hymns! I know all the words to Ave Maria in Latin and I'll throw in a bit of Panis Angelicus as well. I also have a great repetoire of Madonna songs - Like a Virgin and Crazy for You are my favourites. 3. What food makes you want to gag at the thoughts of it? Coriander. I just can't. The smell of it, the taste of it. I actually walked out of a pub one day as they were serving carrot and coriander soup and the smell was all over the food area and it was so distressing for me, I had to leave. 4. Belly buttons: is yours an inny or an outty Inny and yes, I stick my finger in it and smell it. 5. What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up? Hit snooze, then go for a pee and maybe a little poop. 6. FORGOT TO ADD - SORRY. How do yizzer like yer spuds Roasted in goose fat and salt and pepper, served with lashings of real butter. Mmmmmmmm! 7. When do you prefer to do the wild thing? Morning or evening? Or are any of you kinky afternoon girls?
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
1. When you go to hair dresser, do you like talking to whoever is doing your hair?? No. Quiet time thank you. 2. What do you sing in the shower??? I sing along to the radio. 3. What food makes you want to gag at the thoughts of it? Banana. I even gag typing it. 4. Belly buttons: is yours an inny or an outty Inny, though I can barely see it. 5. What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up? Turn on the radio. 6. FORGOT TO ADD - SORRY. How do yizzer like yer spuds In creamy garlic - drool.... 7. When do you prefer to do the wild thing? Morning or evening? Or are any of you kinky afternoon girls? Morning, noon and night! 8. Sharon Ni Bheolain or Grainne Seoige?
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
1. When you go to hair dresser, do you like talking to whoever is doing your hair?? No, I hate hearing the dreaded words - 'are you going somewhere nice tonight' aagggghhhhh 2. What do you sing in the shower??? nope, i'm just not that chipper 3. What food makes you want to gag at the thoughts of it? Porridge made by anyone except me. Particularly a bowl with some left-over cold porridge in it. 4. Belly buttons: is yours an inny or an putty Inny 5. What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up? Leap outta bed and thank the LORD for another glorious day. In reality - roll over and try to go back to sleep. 6. FORGOT TO ADD - SORRY. How do yizzer like yer spuds Ideally, mashed with a small bit of butter and milk, with some salt. 7. When do you prefer to do the wild thing? Morning or evening? Or are any of you kinky afternoon girls? Night only 8. Sharon Ni Bheolain or Grainne Seoige? Sharon 9. 2 week holiday, anywhere at all, money no object?
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
[quote="Bonnie Parker":16gx61tg]2 week holiday, anywhere at all, money no object?[/quote:16gx61tg] Sorry - just had to answer this question and share this picture because it is my ultimate dream. Trip to the West of America to visit California, Nevada and in particular Multnomah Falls in Oregan. [attachment=0:16gx61tg]MF.jpg[/attachment:16gx61tg]
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
Oh God forgot to add too :-8 . 10. Indian or Chinese food .