We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jamseyjo Posts: 1132
amberjack Posts: 1273
The Newry Clinic in the North do very reasonable scans
goingforit2010 Posts: 411
Because of your history try to get your doctor to refer you to the early pregnancy unit. I had a private scan done at 12 weeks and the midwife told me due to my history I could have been refered to hospital for free scan. She said the doctor should have. Might be worth a try.m
The thing is I didn't go to the doctor when I had the mc cos I was only 5 weeks. I did ring epu in the rotunda but I knew they couldn't do anything. Do basically the doc won't have any record of it.
outdoorqueen Posts: 448
Congrats on the bfp :)
taken2011 Posts: 27
Big congrats,try here the scan is €95 but if you look at that link to the left it says if you bring an item of baby clothing you get it for €75,I did this myself and was well worth the money for reassurance
Taken, your a star. Thanks a million for that €75 quid is brilliant. What item of clothing did you bring?
toureg Posts: 392
Phone your EPAU jamseyjo! It will be free and they will book you in no problem based on your history. ;o) Best of luck and hope everything goes really well for ye.
Toureg, even though its not recorded and it was only at 5 weeks??
toureg Posts: 392
Its worth a phone call to find out hun. I think every EPAU is different with their working policies so no point in me saying what goes on in the one where i go cause it could be different in the hosp you attend. Only a thought.. ;o)