We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jamseyjo Posts: 1132
elsiemay Posts: 60
Yes! Didnt get a bfp at gps until 6 days after I got a bfp at home. I went to doc day after I got a bfp at home, I was cd 34, 20dpo! & it was negative, went back a week later & the positive on gps was still quite weak. I'm now 12+1 , had scan & dates now match.
Have you got positives at home? And on different brands? A certain degree of cramping is normal, i wouldn't worry too much just yet. If they do get bad id get it looked into. Maybe ask go to do blood test, hope alls ok x
imMrsM Posts: 139
easier said than done, but try to relax. The docs test are nowhere near as sensitive as the likes of first response. Its prob just too early. How far along are you? I barely registered on docs test at 5w4d despite 7 positive tests at home. I was very crampy until I hit 9 weeks. Felt like milder versions of af cramps.
It mightn't, it could have only changed to 1-2 when you tested and now if it hasn't changed it might cause you to worry more needlessly. if it was only Wednesday when you tested its only been a few days so may not change yet and everything will be fine.
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
This happens all the time, doctors' tests rarely show up positive until at least 5 weeks. GPs do so many pregnacy tests every day, if they were forking out for Clear Blue Digitals they'd be bankrupt within weeks...
zig and zag Posts: 298
I never got positive test in gp & my doc told me if I got positives on home pregnancy tests well I'm pregnant & not too worry! She said there's aren't sensitive like cb or fr I'd do another cb digital on Wed & it should have changed to 2-3weeks