. - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dovetail Posts: 293
[quote="jamseyjo"]Wow, hormones must be going crazy with some people today, All i wanted was perhaps some other 11 weekers who feel similar. Definitely not hormonal here. Also was going to suggest if you looking for feedback from 11 weekers why not post on your baby train.
Weird Cat Lady Posts: 3501
It's only natural to let off the odd brain fart on any subject when you're a regular user. I'm prone to bouts of it meself. I'm sure there are days when many of us provoke a chorus of eyerolls we never get to see. When it comes to pregnancy, we run the risk of rubbing up against people's sensitivities whether we intend to or not. One brain fart courts another that might have gone undetonated on another day. That's just people. Most reasonable folk can see where each other are coming from, or try to. Minimising those sensitivies probably won't help.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
Seriously! It's not like she posted on TTC or TTC with assistance forum. She posted on pregnancy and babies! Didn't know there's a "rule book" on what type of posts you can post!
wowza Posts: 556
[quote="RainbowNinja":14x31994]Seriously! It's not like she posted on TTC or TTC with assistance forum. She posted on pregnancy and babies! Didn't know there's a "rule book" on what type of posts you can post![/quote:14x31994] Just like there is no rule book on who can answer someone's posts.
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="RainbowNinja":mgoswz0v] Didn't know there's a "rule book" on what type of posts you can post![/quote:mgoswz0v] I didn't realise there was a "rule book" about what people can answer what posts, because obviously I am completely incompetent of answering because I've only one child. Must not make that mistake in future, or defend myself either.
Fruice Posts: 677
In fairness the OP is prone to starting a load of these "random wonderings when threads", I've never seen as many posted within a few weeks of being pregnant. OP likes to think out loud with new threads I think.
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
[quote="jamseyjo":1vp6x5n4][quote="Fruice":1vp6x5n4]In fairness the OP is prone to starting a load of these "random wonderings when threads", I've never seen as many posted within a few weeks of being pregnant. OP likes to think out loud with new threads I think.[/quote:1vp6x5n4] How dare you??? Is this not the place to ask questions and get responses. Have you been secretly stalking me or something that you seem to know so much of what i post here.[/quote:1vp6x5n4] In defence of Fruice I've made this observation myself. I guess there isn't always that much movement on the pages - it doesn't require someone to stalk you. I was just over in M&K and noticed there's about 3 threads started by you. I wasn't stalking you - I was merely checking that board - as I do most days.
wowza Posts: 556
[quote="jamseyjo":3bmgvt8h][quote="Fruice":3bmgvt8h]In fairness the OP is prone to starting a load of these "random wonderings when threads", I've never seen as many posted within a few weeks of being pregnant. OP likes to think out loud with new threads I think.[/quote:3bmgvt8h] How dare you??? Is this not the place to ask questions and get responses. Have you been secretly stalking me or something that you seem to know so much of what i post here.[/quote:3bmgvt8h] It's hardly stalking you to notice you. You have over 1000 posts. And according to you this is the place to ask questions and then tell people they shouldn't respond to you because you didn't ask them.
I correct myself 5 threads not 3