. - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

amberjack Posts: 1273
I'm also confused with your name changes, one minute you're jamsiejo, then something else and now back to jamsiejo, I cant keep up
dreambaby2013 Posts: 2445
jamseyjo - :action32, just wanted to let you know i think you have been taken up the wrong way and unfairly. I for one can't wait to get pregnant and have a baby but i have no doubt that once i am i will be using this forum to complain about how fat i feel one day and how delighted i am to see my bump growing the next day. Pregnant women are allowed to have good and bad days too, i think rather than knock each other we should try our best to support each other.
kj88 Posts: 52
Oh god wowza you got me there, im not married, bet you picked that up from stalking my posts though bahaha:-)
wowza Posts: 556
Yes. I went and read all 42 of your posts. And counted them for good measure!
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
[img:1xscwcee]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/353/279/e31.jpg[/img:1xscwcee]
lush11 Posts: 2877
Totally agree with dreambaby here. Are ye girls for real?Seriously!! Ive been following this thread and its like about 5/6 girls ganging up on one girl who's 11 weeks pregnant. So what she has a lot of posts. Theyre questions about different things. Someone was on about a rule book... is there a rule book for how many posts you can post on here. SHAME ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YE.
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
[quote="dreambaby2013":3kwngmy8]jamseyjo - :action32, just wanted to let you know i think you have been taken up the wrong way and unfairly. I for one can't wait to get pregnant and have a baby but i have no doubt that once i am i will be using this forum to complain about how fat i feel one day and how delighted i am to see my bump growing the next day. Pregnant women are allowed to have good and bad days too, i think rather than knock each other we should try our best to support each other.[/quote:3kwngmy8] Thanks DreamBaby. [quote="lush11":3kwngmy8]Totally agree with dreambaby here. Are ye girls for real?Seriously!! Ive been following this thread and its like about 5/6 girls ganging up on one girl who's 11 weeks pregnant. So what she has a lot of posts. Theyre questions about different things. Someone was on about a rule book... is there a rule book for how many posts you can post on here. SHAME ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YE.[/quote:3kwngmy8] Equal thanks Lush11. Just to clarify - the name change was in the desperate hope of getting away from this terrible witch hunt that i find myself in! Im so fu&king upset, ye'll never know!!
holyshitballs Posts: 851
Well I always thought lush was jamesyjo...no?
Juneau Posts: 262
[quote="lush11":i9adno65]Totally agree with dreambaby here. Are ye girls for real?Seriously!! Ive been following this thread and its like about 5/6 girls ganging up on one girl who's 11 weeks pregnant. So what she has a lot of posts. Theyre questions about different things. Someone was on about a rule book... is there a rule book for how many posts you can post on here. SHAME ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YE.[/quote:i9adno65] +1. Well said lush11. The ganging up in this thread is appalling. The P&B section is normally so supportive. It's so sad to see a thread like this.
kj88 Posts: 52
So did I hsb!