. - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wowza Posts: 556
[quote="lush11":7mfy34jy]Totally agree with dreambaby here. Are ye girls for real?Seriously!! Ive been following this thread and its like about 5/6 girls ganging up on one girl who's 11 weeks pregnant. So what she has a lot of posts. Theyre questions about different things. Someone was on about a rule book... is there a rule book for how many posts you can post on here. SHAME ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YE.[/quote:7mfy34jy] She accused someone of stalking her, so I pointed out that she had over 1000 posts and that of course at that level people are going to notice her posts. There are quite a lot of people who have lots of posts and I tend to notice some of them more than others, particularly if they are posting in the same place. No one said she had more posts that she was allowed, or that there was a limit to the number of posts. She can posts what she wants, but people are also entitled to answer her questions however they see fit. It works both ways. She told Mari Yay she didn't want an answer from her because Mari Yay only has one child.
mrspatpat Posts: 380
I'm with lush and dream baby here, what's the point in being mean, I was quite shocked by the tone of some of the replies.....most people just come here looking for reassurance and support, and sometimes to let off steam. Surely it is better to ignore something that you don't like than to say something that is likely to upset someone? It might be a public forum but it is still an outlet and a source of support and reassurance for many of us! Especially this particular section of the forum! I think putting up new threads is great as it gives me something to read and I have learned loads and felt a little more reassured that some of what I am experiencing is normal from reading other peoples threads. So as far as I'm concerned the more questions and threads someone puts up the better.....
amberjack Posts: 1273
I just think its the complete random questions that the OP posts, its nearly like she's bored and is looking for a distraction. I for one have found this site invaluable and would be lost about it, but sometimes you got to think without posting your thoughts out loud. As I say, I wish her all the best
tickingclock Posts: 609
Really girls?! Good Jesus is all I can say. I read the OP a few hours ago but didn't respond as I'm yet to be 11 weeks pregnant and couldn't help the op with her query. However, I thought jj's original post was very light hearted and didn't view it as a moaning post about how fat she was at all. I just can't believe that people have manipulated her post so much, and turned it into her being ungrateful about being pregnant. I also don't have a problem with people posting queries, isn't that what this website is for?! Don't mind them jamesyjo. :action32
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
Ah here, if you replace a thread title with a dot you are guaranteed a 3 pager will become a 7 pager on no time, sure were all on for a gawk now! I think belt away jamsey, post whatever you want. But it does work both ways. I dont think its reached the 'Shame on Ye' point. I think your playing the sympathy card a bit now.
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
[quote="Bonnie Parker":12rp3v49]Ah here, if you replace a thread title with a dot you are guaranteed a 3 pager will become a 7 pager on no time, sure were all on for a gawk now! I think belt away jamsey, post whatever you want. But it does work both ways. I dont think its reached the 'Shame on Ye' point. I think your playing the sympathy card a bit now.[/quote:12rp3v49] +1 The only reason I clicked into this was because I knew it had to have turned into a row!
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
[quote="lush11":28nffd2w]Totally agree with dreambaby here. Are ye girls for real?Seriously!! Ive been following this thread and its like about 5/6 girls ganging up on one girl who's 11 weeks pregnant. So what she has a lot of posts. Theyre questions about different things. Someone was on about a rule book... is there a rule book for how many posts you can post on here. SHAME ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YE.[/quote:28nffd2w] Oh come on jamesyjo!
holyshitballs Posts: 851
[quote="Anne Cordelia Shirley":22uzbm37][quote="Bonnie Parker":22uzbm37]Ah here, if you replace a thread title with a dot you are guaranteed a 3 pager will become a 7 pager on no time, sure were all on for a gawk now! I think belt away jamsey, post whatever you want. But it does work both ways. I dont think its reached the 'Shame on Ye' point. I think your playing the sympathy card a bit now.[/quote:22uzbm37] +1 The only reason I clicked into this was because I knew it had to have turned into a row![/quote:22uzbm37] Yiz nosey bitches! But...I have to join you, same reason I'm here!
jamseyjo Posts: 1132
Easier said than done ticking clock. I feel so stupid and to say I'm shocked and very embarrassed is an understatement! WOL has always been my agony aunt. I suffered PND and it has been invaluable in my recovery. This is not a sob story and I don't wanna bring thus thread any further but I'm actually going to leave WOL cos its changed so much and I wonder about the girls that are joining now. Thanks for all the support from some of ye, its do appreciated. As for the rest, go to hell. Things go full circle, some day you may find yourselves writing a post and being attacked for a silly thread that you didn't think was silly!
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="Bonnie Parker":1h72ov2v]Ah here, if you replace a thread title with a dot you are guaranteed a 3 pager will become a 7 pager on no time, sure were all on for a gawk now! I think belt away jamsey, post whatever you want. But it does work both ways. I dont think its reached the 'Shame on Ye' point. I think your playing the sympathy card a bit now.[/quote:1h72ov2v] +1 This is my 5th post, the first was to respond to JJ saying that I wasn't sure what she wanted people to say, but that I understand we are all different and perhaps she had her reason to be anxious about showing early. My second, third and fourth posts were to defend myself when JJ deemed that she didn't want [b:1h72ov2v]my[/b:1h72ov2v] response because I have only been pregnant once, so I hope I'm not being included in this 'ganging up' group of 5/6 people. Where's my sympathy, eh???? :o0