We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Here's ur offical welcome to the tcc club!! It's a great feeling getting the show on the road isn't it?! Try and be patient - you'll know from reading other posts that it doesn't always happen straight away. Give yourself at least 6 months - then if it happens sooner, fantastic!! As for tips, you probably don't need any but if you want to try the following there's a little evidence to show they can improve ur chances: - missionary position (there's no way I'D even stoop this low, even if we've been trying for 4 months!! BORING!!) - put a pillow under your bum for up to 20 mins after the deed (this gives the sperm a little helping hand on their way) - don't use any lubricants - including saliva, vaseline etc. (apart from pre-seed) as they kill sperm Good luck and have fun!
Garfield Posts: 89
You should eat lots of pineapple i did this on holidays and im convinced it helped me to get pregnant.
NotHere Posts: 10273
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
thats great newlywed, hope you have a speedy ttc, iv read to put pillows under your bum to raise your hips after sex is supposed to help the swimmers, but everyone has their own ideas, fingers x.
Sart Posts: 441
best of luck newlywed. here's hoping you're not TTC for long. You should read Taking Charge of your Fertilty by Toni Weschler - it has the best tips for TTCing. Congrats on making this step!
nettie07 Posts: 293
oh thats great, good luck to you both, hope ur not waiting to long :)