We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblecheeks Posts: 104
MRSHAPPY07 Posts: 464
Is there a weight watchers near you? check it out on def highly recommend.. best of luck
cmor Posts: 638
have you seen the lipotrim thread on here?
caz07 Posts: 171
I managed to lose that much weight in two months during the summer- combination of ww, bit of walking and pu-ureh tea - not easily I have to say, but it can be done
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
It depends on what weight you are! they could be the stubborn 10lbs if you know what I mean
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I lost 7lbs in 4 weeks. All I did was cut out bread & crisps!! I'm not a chocolate or pasta eater and spuds twice a week. I still chomping down a chinese twice a week and still managed to loose the weight. So if you cut out the above and just eat good food then yep, totally possible!!!
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
i lost 15lbs in 2 weeks on detox diet i go into huge detail of detox diet on brides and psorasis topic in health and fitness but basically i went to a dietician/ nutritonist in naas and she assesed me gave me the diet and i stuck to it rigidly and feel so much better
MrsH2Boct07 Posts: 274
Yes very possiible, go to weightwathcers and it should even stay off, I've been going for 10 weeks and have lost 12 and a half pounds, 2lb a week is a healthy sustainable weightloss and you have 8 weeks, even if you only manage a cpound over the Christmas weeks you have loads of time. Start today! Good Luck
bubblecheeks Posts: 104
AVENGER Posts: 4595
totally - I'm actually down over a stone in six weeks. Another 7lbs to go and I'm at my ideal weight. Cut out the rubbish and empty carbs. Stick to lean protein, fresh fruit and veggies - a lots and lots of water!