???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ok call me mad,but I am convinced I felt flutters about a half an hour ago,my boss was going through something with me and it just started to happen,I swear to god...am I going mad,seriously?
I guess I am, :-8
jen2 Posts: 3106
The earlist I ever felt flutter was 15 weeks. So I dont know dolly. It would seem a little early. you just never know Jen2
gogogirl Posts: 1071
Hey Dolly, Is 10 weeks early to feel flutters? maybe it is true and you have a genius babs.. or maybe it was what you had for lunch :o0
Im being serious girls I felt something,gogogirl I had'nt eaten my lunch at that stage and I think I know the difference as its a feeling I have never had before.....anyway it felt lovely whatever it was and I hope it happens again!
mad woman Posts: 22106
dolly, I can't see your ticker, how long are you gone?
clucky Posts: 26471
i told you your baby would walk early
[quote="Mrs Mad Woman.":2rcozee0]dolly, I can't see your ticker, how long are you gone?[/quote:2rcozee0] Can you not,ah why i wonder..im 10wks :-8
mad woman Posts: 22106
it could be, dolly, I think I felt flutters around 12/14 weeks...long long long ago...you should get yourself a good baby book. I had a little wall chart on my first and I filled it in everytime I got a flutter,kick movement, and for my appointments aswel.
gogogirl Posts: 1071
[quote="Dolly Dora":md04qw5g]Im being serious girls I felt something,gogogirl I had'nt eaten my lunch at that stage and I think I know the difference as its a feeling I have never had before.....anyway it felt lovely whatever it was and I hope it happens again![/quote:md04qw5g] I'm sorry Dolly if I offended you with the lunch comment, thought I was going to make you laugh.. I'm totally sure you would know the difference.. sorry petal :thnk