We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

............ Posts: 776
Anonymous Posts: 24542
You'd probably have a better chance of getting a response from muffin if you posted the question on her new site.
Thought about doing that but I see that she does still come on here a bit, and really havent the time to be setting up another account! If your talking to her you might ask her to pop in and see if she can help? Thanks murry! :wv :o0
[quote="Mrs.Thierry Henry":r0o3bfbb]Thought about doing that but I see that she does still come on here a bit, and really havent the time to be setting up another account! If your talking to her you might ask her to pop in and see if she can help? Thanks murry! :wv :o0[/quote:r0o3bfbb] It's actually really quick to set up an account. far quicker than here. I remember Muffin saying to me before that you were one of her fav posters as well so she'd probably be really happy to see you over there. But I'll say it to her anyway!
I was one of her faves.I think not! You have got to be joking! I might set one up anyway! Later!
Didn't go down so well eh Mrs. MT. Shame.
I hadnt presumed it would.......I think I will have to stop building bridges and stick to the teaching hey! I set up a forum!