We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bumblebee Posts: 72
MammyC Posts: 3621
Sounds perfect. We are having more or less the same. Except a harpist at the hotel cos they are throwing her in for free! :o0
hawthorn Posts: 506
Id be inclined to have the pianist during the meal, not the dj. Then again Im thinking pop and disco when i hear DJ, maybe if he played some classical and atmospheric background, chillout etc it would work. Or maybe nothing during the meal. Though piano might work. Otherwise everything you said is fine. h
Tibby Posts: 346
Pretty much the same too except during the meal we are playing a cd with music we've downloaded ourselves. Very softly mind. Will play through the hotels sound system :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Princess Wifey Posts: 534
Exactly the same for us too - apart from during the meal where the hotel pipe in classical music (which I think lends itself more to people relaxing and chatting to each other). Only a few days to go now, so when I'm a newly wed I can tell you how the music worked!! :o)ll
Excited and terrified at the same time!! :o)ll Up to my eyes in mass booklets as we speak... :eek
Enjoy the relaxation while you can - there's plenty of time for all the "manicness"! How long away is the big day?