Topolino's Twins

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Topolino Posts: 1659
They're here- three weeks early! I went into labour at 8.30 this morning and Twin No.1 was born at 10.43am, followed by Twin 2 at 10.53am. They're just under 5lbs each and perfect, thank God. One is fair and the image of her father and the other is dark and looks more like me. I'm exhausted. I haven't slept yet at all. I won't do the whole birth story thing yet as I'm on the laptop on the bed and it's too awkward to type. All I'll say is that it's not an experience I'd like to repeat in a hurry! However, in saying that, I'm lucky that it was a short enough natural delivery, I've no stitches, nothing went wrong and I didn't get the epidural or gas or anything-much as I'd have liked to! (You'll be proud of me NLTG!) I also breast-fed them both straight after the delivery, which was much easier than I expected. Hopefully it'll continue like that but if it doesn't I don't mind. They're here and they're healthy and that's all that counts. Thanks so much for all the advice over the past 8 or so months. It was invaluable. I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies.
Port Princess Posts: 1154
*) C *) O *) N *) G *) R *) A *) T *) U *) L *) A *) T *) I *) O *) N *) S *) God you were so fast, take it easy now hun big kisses to you n ur new little family :xxx
LilyBlue Posts: 279
OMG that was the quickest birth announcement ever! :eek Well done & Congratulations to you both! With best wishes, Lily x
Topolino Posts: 1659
Thanks girls. I got husband to bring me back some dinner and the laptop earlier on! Going to try to sleep now. :wv
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
C :baby3: O :baby3: N :baby3: G :baby3: R :baby3: A :baby3: T :baby3: S WELL DONE TO YOU. ENJOY YOUR NEW FAMILY :o)ll
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
Congrats!! *)
july7812 Posts: 1787
Great news - CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Delish Posts: 4176
Wow, I can't believe you have the energy to type!!! Congratulations and welcome into the world little mini topolinos!!!!!!!
Italy07 Posts: 5409
CONGRATS CONGRATS one for each. Don't want to leave one out!!!!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
OMG congrats to you all tops!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll thats brill news and cant believe no pain relief, fair play to you missus!! mind yourself and chat soon :xox