Topshop in Dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Supermans wife Posts: 19
Hi Girls, We are going to Dublin next weekend and i was wondering where is Topshop in Dublin and do they have a maternity section. I'm just over 10 weeks and i'm almost bursting out of my jeans today so need to get some maternity ones soon and i heard topshop was good for jeans. Would appreciate your help on this. Thanks, SW
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Hi supermans wife, There is a huge topshop on St. Stephen's Green - at the top of Grafton Street (beside Oasis). They have a good selection of maternity wear and jeans upstairs. I couldn't get my size in the ones I wanted though - typically. Got a nice pair of jeans yesterday in Next on Grafton Street. Only €30. They have a small but nice selection of maternity stuff downstairs. Best of luck. :wv
sinion Posts: 6050
ooh i've been trying to find Next maternity stuff for ages, none of their shops do it! I got some stuff in Topshop in Jervis too, and they have a Dorothy Perkins there too. If you haven't been to New Look yet I suggest you go, I've found them the best so far with a really good big range of stuff at great prices.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I got 2 pairs of jeans in Next - a light summery pair that you can turn up and wear as 3/4 lengths, and another pair of bootleg ones that have a brown belt on them I also got a pair of lovely linen trousers in Topshop.
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Sinion - Next in Liffey Valley also have a small selection of maternity wear down the back. I got a couple of nice tops a couple of days ago and when I went back yesterday for another look - they were all gone. So, would advise you if you see something you like in Next maternity, to buy it there & then. Defo a baby boom going on :o0
Tess72 Posts: 1173
The Next in Blanchardstown retail park is pretty big, it's close to the KFC drive-in, and they have a maternity section. Beneton a few doors down have a nice stuff in their maternity section too. I think Dorithy Perkins are there too. Then in the other retail park at the other side of the shopping centre you've got Mamas and Papas which have nice maternity stuff and in Blanch shopping centre itself there's Mothercare, Zara, H&M and TopShop. I think that's it. And I still can't find a decent cardigan or jacket in any of them. I've loads of lovely jeans and tops now but nothing to wear over them in the evenings when it gets a bit chilly.
[quote="sherbetlemon":1hcz007e] Defo a baby boom going on :o0[/quote:1hcz007e] I know, there's bloody pregnant women everywhere :o0 thanks I'll check that one out
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
Sinion I bought loads of maternity tops and jeans in next in dundrum.
jennie22 Posts: 56
Hey - I do all my topshop shoppping online at topshop.com. It is so easy! Also the prices are lower cos they are in GBP, topshop haven't adjusted the eur prices since sterling went up against euro - so you save money! Gets delivered pronto through An post! Check it out :wv
[quote="fraggle rocker":13ucq8jj]Sinion I bought loads of maternity tops and jeans in next in dundrum.[/quote:13ucq8jj] but, but, did you find a secret room or something?? :ooh I searched it top to bottom and even asked a sales girl and nada!