Total Fitness..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bettyboo!! Posts: 345
Anyone a member in this gym? What classes do you find the best?
Mrs CB Posts: 113
Crazylegs I'm thinking of joining Total Fitness too and get in before the post Christmas rush! I'm afraid I've no idea what the classes are like. Hopefully someone will let us know. CB
bettyboo!! Posts: 345
cookieb, if your thinking of joining they have no joining fee offer at the moment but I think it may end today, you should call them and see.
Paul Hurley Posts: 179
I rent the floorspace at Total Fitness, Sandyford and train my personal training clients there. Here are a list of some of the classes they do: [b:rwwk8164]Total X Train (an exercise class using Crosstrainer machines) Aqua Circuit Aqua Tone Begin To Spin Total Spin (advanced spinning class) Total Step Total Box Circuit Total Pump Salsa Step Total Active Tone[/b:rwwk8164] There are also Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi and Dance classes available too. As with any class, it's the instructor themselves who determine how good and enjoyable the classes are. While I have attended any of their classes, the instructors at TF who give the classes seem to be very motivated and the members love them.