Menu

Totally shattered- normal at 37 weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

petitepois Posts: 169
Oh god, so wrecked, wake up feeling like I haven't slept, feel like I can't stand for long as my legs are so tired, don't remember being this shattered last time, am I the only one feeling this shattered, my iron level is fine, maybe it's totally normal for this stage especially with toddler and broken sleep, just frustrating to feel like this as I'd like to enjoy last few weeks :zzzz: :zzzz:
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I think its totally normal, I'm 36 weeks Monday. I haven't had a decent nights sleep since about 22 weeks so thats catching up on me now. I too find I'm out of breath after the shortest of walks (to the bus!!) and feel like my legs are going to fall off eventhough I'm a very good walker normally? All part and parcel of the joys of being pregnant I'd say!!!
jan8 Posts: 554
me too i def wasn't this bad last time! have had to finish work, ds took no nap today so i sat him in front of telly with some treats while i lay down on the couch >:o) and am off to bed now!! and haven't had full night's sleep in ages with weeing, heartburn, etc :o(