Menu

totally wrecked....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
boring post sorry but am sitting in front of TV reading posts on WOL and can barely summon up the energy to type anything. Just totally exhausted after a ridiculously busy week at work and a night out with the girlies last night - too old for burning the candle at both ends!! - thank god only one more day to go till the long weekend and Santatime! I may be a very quiet nightwol this evening.
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Feeling totally wrecked meself.... But have to find the energy to go to Power City,have shower,do fake tan,take clothes in from machine and make dinner am starvin marvin :o(
Dreamster Posts: 6620
me too, I'm waiting on the girls to call, dh gone out, kinda sorry i asked them over, i'd prefer a night to myself!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="Millymoo":2fd4wjz4]Feeling totally wrecked meself.... But have to find the energy to go to Power City,have shower,do fake tan,take clothes in from machine and make dinner am starvin marvin :o([/quote:2fd4wjz4] Jayney - get tired reading that - good luck with it. think going ot log off now and havae a wee snooze
kellyc Posts: 1300
I have like one hundred things to to tonight. I have to put on my fake tan, go do my shopping etc.... so by tomorrow ill prob be wrecked aswell. I just think its this time of year
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
I think everyone seems to be feeling a bit tired this week, my eyes are heavy even flicking through the posts tonight!
Richard Gavin
Not too bad. Finished up for Christmas today but got a bit of a guilt trip from my boss before I left cos she is in over Christmas and I am off. Not so much as a "Happy Christmas" as I left this evening >:o( so I wrote an email which should deliver tomorrow around 11 to say something along the lines of have a great christmas, im at home in bed whilst you are reading this!!!!
Unfortunately Im a supervisor but I have a life too!!!!! Went for food with H2B tonight to get us into the Christmas spirit, roll on Monday!
mammybean Posts: 10364
imagine how dead it will be next week
What do you mean Santa went, where did he go? Are you trying to tell me something :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0