Toys for Big Boys - Suitable for kids???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

the winner Posts: 4148
Hey Girls... Ive never been ... H2B would love to go... One Question ?? Is there half naked women there.. I'll be bringing my DS who is 6 ??? is it suitable?? Thanks for your help:D
munchie Posts: 492
My little mans gone every year, hes 8 this year. He's a self-confessed bum-man! There are some glamour girls there wearing hotpants and bikini tops but you'd hardly not bring him because of that?
montagne Posts: 1849
I brought my 10 year old godson two years ago and would never bring kids there again. There were strippers handing out fliers for strip clubs in town.
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
a self confessed bum man-at [b:31bvo75v]eight[/b:31bvo75v] :eek
montagne Posts: 1849
This would put me off bringing young boys.
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
ur right too >:o(
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
I personally wouldn't bring kids.
Thanks girls... I saw the bebo babes thing and was not too bothered by it, he wouldn have a clue what a bebo babe was ??? I was hoping there would be a section with the girls and the rest would be cars, toys etc.. The idea of strippers handing out flyers aint good... I thought kids would not be allowed but then when i was looking at tickets its said family ticket ??? So they are.... Id like to bring him , he would love it but think we'll give it a miss... Thanks *)
bananas Posts: 440
I was there last night and didn't see any half naked or naked women. In fact I thought the whole thing was brutal.
Ah wa it brutal... Lucky we didnt bother going then ..