Train to denial....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
By popular demand I am extending the passenger list for the train to the land of denial.... ...Hop aboard all those who want to believe that there is no such thing as hard labour, tearing, stitches etc, everyone is welcome! :o0 Don't forget the themetune, all together now: lalalala, I can't hear you, lalala....
Ferdi Posts: 704
Hi Flutterby, well thank God I had nothing important on this evening - would have hated missing my stop. Anyone know if you can you get chicken & stuffing sandwiches from the trolley service? :o0 :o0
You can get whatever you like on this train! :o0 Well I'm off for an early night, hope someone is going to take over the driving! lalalalalalalalala..................... :o0 :wv
007Babs Posts: 417
Brilliant! Count me in. One ticket please! LaLaLa...Oi! LaLaLa...Oi! LaLaLa... lalalala!
This could be a very popular train :o0
round two Posts: 1018
Well you certainly have another passanger here. Can I have a ticket the whole way through to october and in a nice comfy seat. It will all be just grand :eek
mammybean Posts: 10364
i am gettig on with my blanky, can someone wake me up 2 mins after my baby is born :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Sure I'll be digging my baby out of our cabbage patch next October (see ticker!) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hope all that digging won't be too much hard work !
:o0 What a happy place this is!