Transferring to another Dept for 6 weeks no WOL during day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Hi I was just asked to cover annual leave in another 2 depts for a total of 6 weeks and I wont have WOL access during the day. I dont mind going to the other 2 depts as I am not particularly happy where I am. The only thing that will bug me is that I wont have WOL access during the day so will be spending hours each evening trying to catch up on the days goings ons.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
ah no!! :shock:
notlongnow Posts: 474
booooooo!!! maybe the sussed how much time u were spending here and fabricated this move to wean u off!!!! :wink:
I know justforfunsies but as I am really unhappy in the job I am in I couldnt say no, someone will have to write a brief summary of the days happenings for me.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
:shock: :shock: :shock: ...........OMG!!!! How soul destroying!!! :(
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
oh well if you'll be happier in the new job u should go for it!! we'll miss you here during the day though...although I sometimes log on at home in the evenings so I might bump into you then at some stage!! we could pm you updates on a daily basis too!! :lol:
Thanks, it is only for 6 weeks but if there is anything you think I should know definitely pm me. I know it will be strange as I am going cold turkey from WOL from tomorrow morning so will just have to make do with my evening fix. Will get nothing done in the house in the evenings
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Ah feck the job and stay on WOL. Priorities Girl!
[quote:janp63zo]Ah feck the job and stay on WOL. Priorities Girl![/quote:janp63zo] Thanks for that Rome07, I take it you will miss me during the day. I will log on every evening and weekends and if things change and I do get WOL access during the day I will be back
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
If you give us your fax number we can fax all the threads to you. It's no problem.