Menu

Transformers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pluto Posts: 3893
Went with hubby last night...under protest, and I have to say.... [size=200:37ht2j63][b:37ht2j63]WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b:37ht2j63][/size:37ht2j63] I loved every SECOND of it!!!!! It normally wouldn't be my thing at all, but BOY have I been converted!! Anyone else love it as much as I did?? :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
YUP i walked in with the biggest scowl ever (i had wanted to see hairspray) and came out a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE fan its fantastic
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
its BRILL aint it? i cried when they all came together.. :o( but i have been drip-fed transformers for the last 5 years as hubby is THE biggest fan ever... x
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":2r0olhmv]its BRILL aint it? [b:2r0olhmv]i cried when they all came together..[/b:2r0olhmv] :o( but i have been drip-fed transformers for the last 5 years as hubby is THE biggest fan ever... x[/quote:2r0olhmv] durty >:o)
sue27 Posts: 604
Sorry, but I don't agree. I thought it was a load of rubbish - no offence to all of you who like it. just thought I'd bring a different opinion to the post... hubby insisted on seeing it, and even he thought it wasn't great. although - the special effects are pretty good. don't hurt me, I'm just giving my opinion ;o(
NotsoNewlyWed Posts: 173
God I [size=150:31ncasya][color=green:31ncasya]LOVED[/color:31ncasya][/size:31ncasya] it too! I was another one who was dragged kicking and screaming but I was like a giddy excited child coming out!
NotsoNewlyWed Posts: 173
God I [size=150:1o6nw4rh][color=green:1o6nw4rh]LOVED[/color:1o6nw4rh][/size:1o6nw4rh] it too! I was another one who was dragged kicking and screaming but I was like a giddy excited child coming out!
popple Posts: 1368
Loved it too.
Angel! Posts: 1494
Totally the movie of the year... My favourite quote - "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car? " What a motto I cried when they tortured poor Bumblebee... And what about "Happy Time" :o0 The mother was so cool :o0 :o0
curliwurli Posts: 3369
i really liked it too - just got a vintage transformer in the post that i bought off ebay for h2b's birthday next week. :o0