Treacy's Hotel Enniscorthy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOC2012 Posts: 595
Hi All, Anyone gone here for their hen that can report back? Just got pricing from them and it's great...and a great location for us as it's just far enough enough away to be a holiday but not so far that it's too far :o0 Would appreciate your feedback! Thanks, MrsOC
Bride2be040812 Posts: 1182
Think it depends on what you're looking for... The night club is really young - known for underage drinking. D-Bar is grand, a bit older but to be honest Enniscorthy isnt somewhere I would want to go on a hen. The hotel is grand, nothing spectacular - leisure centre is actually the town swimming pool across the road.... Food is grand, but just grand. If you wanted to go somewhere down in the region I would go to kilkenny or Waterford instead.....
TreacysHotel Posts: 24
Hi Treacys Hotel Here in Enniscorthy, we have 3 entertainment venues under one roof so something for all age groups. from live bands in the temple bar, Dbar with live bands on friday and dj every sat playng 60's, 70's and 80's music this bar is also over 23s. I just wanted to clarify we have a very strict door policy and we do not have any underage in the Night club. If you would like to check out the hotel on our youtube video it will give you a better idea of the hotel and entertainment. if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us on 053-9237798 regards Angela
TreacysHotel Posts: 24
Hi Its Treacys Hotel again I am posting a couple of Testimonials we have received from Hen parties who have stayed with us recently, hopefully this will give you feel of the hotel and if you would like to see any more please visit out testimonial page at Just want to say a big thank you to youself and your staff for the great weekend that we had this weekend. All your staff we very friendly and very helpful and the food was really delicious. Thanks again for everything Kind regards Audrey Philips 27th Feb Just want to say a big thanks to you and the rest of the staff at Treacys hotel for a brilliant weekend. Thanks vey much again and i will be telling people about your hotel if they are planning a weekend away. Rachel Anderson 20th Feb Hope you find these helpful