Trials a disaster... HELP... please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Had hair and make up trials on Friday adn the crowd I went to were the most unprofessional outfit I have ever seen and will be cancelling them as soon as I find another. Can you all please give me names and numbers of mobile hair and make-up artists that you would reccommend. Don't have time to go into the ins and outs of it now but will fill ye in tomorrow. Thanks in advance girls, just want to get something booked ASAP. :thnk :thnk :thnk
January Baby Posts: 1427
[color=indigo:1xj4btrv]I got my make-up done by Angelface Make up,086-3898367 Deirdre Lynch. She is based in Lucan but will travel as far as i know and she is fantastic.[/color:1xj4btrv]
Capetown Posts: 976
www.weddingsbydesire.com Having my trial next weekend but I know she's good as she's done my sisters wedding
barbiebride Posts: 171
Hi I'm getting mine by Ailbhe Lynch 087 226 29 49 .. I had my trial last weekend. She really was fantastic.. Check out her web page www.makeupbyailbhelynch.com. *) :xxs :xxs
strawbs Posts: 10
where are you based? if your near cork i have loads! :wv
PrincessBride_07 Posts: 517
Mrs080808 Posts: 1569
can i ask who it was, id like to know who to steer clear of. if you dont want to say on this will you pm me. thanks
redb Posts: 347
I had my trial with Ailbhe Lynch on Monday and i got her number from the health and beauty and i looked AMAZING. You could give her ring... Also - my hairdresser is brilliant - she's in Clondalkin - let me know if thats any use to you !!
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv I booked Niamh Fallon, sorry i am not a home, so don't have her number on me, but she is on of the Suppliers on WOL, you can get it there.. My make- up was so natural, and it stayed on all day.... She is based in Greenhills, and she does travel.... Hope you get it all sorted, best of luck :xxx :xox
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Can also fully recommend Ailbhe Lynch. Had my trial with her, it went amazing, went out on a total bender and woke up the next morning still looking fab, all the make up still in place, couldn't believe it. :o0