Tribeca chicken wings!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

boda Posts: 99
Ok, so, I am sick as can be most of time, but every now and then i get a yearning for somthing very specific.... today it's tribeca chicken wings, or more specifically the cheese dip that accompanies it!!! can I eat it? please????? (11 wks)
pet chalupa Posts: 197
OH YEAH They are gorgeous. MMM mmm and im not even pregnant. ha ha. Of course you can have them, i said :o0 ENJOY!!!
Idina Posts: 1289
that;s mad cause one of the things I have been going mad for is the elephant and castle wings!! Yum-oooooo I'd love some now!!!!
Ferdi Posts: 704
Oh ladies, you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean. I'm here at home (just outside Hamburg) dreaming of the Elephant & Castle chicken wings and wondering how I can get them when we're home at Christmas considering we'll be down south. Oh if you're going to have some, please have a n extra portion for me - Thanks !! :wv F
Bubba Bump Posts: 348
Oh God, I don't even usually like chicken wings (too much work :-8 ) but this hunger is unbelievable. I'd :lvs some chicken wings now :-8
oirish Posts: 1541
mmmmmmm chicken wings !!! If anyone lives near the Dropping Well in milltown get thyselfs there for their chicken wings they are divine !!! - and I think dinner was just decided on as I typed this ! be careful if it's blue cheese dip is the only thing - blue cheese is "off" the menu
boda Posts: 99
wow -looks like I'm not the only one!!! I think its a blue cheese dip but was hoping that as it was mass produced it probably didn't [i:10o1cskl]really[/i:10o1cskl] have any blue cheese in it :o0
swissgirl Posts: 2301
[quote="Ferdi":373clzt6]Oh ladies, you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean. I'm here at home (just outside Hamburg) dreaming of the Elephant & Castle chicken wings and wondering how I can get them when we're home at Christmas considering we'll be down south. Oh if you're going to have some, please have a n extra portion for me - Thanks !! :wv F[/quote:373clzt6] Meet your sister!!!! Im sitting here in Zurich drooling thinking of Elephant and Castle chicken wings.
girlymum Posts: 696
Well, I had a big bowl of them in Tribeca last week and they didn't do me any harm! I even had the dip, totally forgot about the cheese thing. My friend said that the chef there came from the Elephant and Castle so the same recipe is used on the wings. Really want some now!