Trilogy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

crazyinlove78 Posts: 933
Hey Girls, Thinking of treatin myself to new skincare regime, don't have loads of funds so was looking at the trilogy range, anyone any feedback on it...was thinking of buying the rosehip oil,face exfoliator,cleanser/toner(maybe)...what ye think??
GAA Fan Posts: 629
I dont know about using it for the full range of facial care but if you go onto beaut.ie (I think) Trilogy Rosehip Oil has been voted No. 1 by readers for night cream & serum. So maybe start on this first.
Girl From Mars Posts: 1446
I use their cream cleanser face wash, moisturising day cream and facial scrub and I love it. It smells amazing and my skin has been great since
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
I've just started using it and I love it. I have really dry skin, so bad that it was painful all the time, so I've used the intensive moisture cream for the last 4 weeks and have just bought the regular day moisture with spf. The place I got it (one of the health food shops) have a special at the moment, where you get a cleanser with any moisturiser purchased - I presume it's an offer on all over and good timing! Oh, and I found a huge difference in the prices, so it's worth shopping around, much cheaper to by it in a shop in Blackrock than on Grafton St.
Rubix Posts: 692
I love the Rose Hip oil. It's about 20euro, but lasts for ages. I also have the refreshing spray mist toner. The oil is however my favourite beauty product. I did get a few complements after I was using it for a while. I used it at night and use sparingly as a lot goes a long way.