Trim caslte bar extension

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

latte Posts: 58
hi trim ladies, just wondering about the bar extension for wedding. is this paid for by hotel and when do you need to say it to the hotel.??
:o)ll :o)ll
wilbur08 Posts: 35
hi, when we first got a list of T&C's it stated that we had to pay for bar extension but when we had been talking to Patrick he said the hotel paid for it so I rang them up and sent it back to them to change it and so we signed a new T&C that stated that it was covered by hotel..so can rest easy now! hope this helps! :wv
thanks wilbur :thnk
joey83 Posts: 236
hmmmm...I seem to think they have been telling us that WE have to pay for the bar extension!! Do you have a copy of the new terms and conditions by any chance? I will call them and query it tomorrow! >:o(
Hi, just wondering how did you get on with the hotel and the bar extension?? I do have a copy of our contract with the hotel so if they insist u are to pay for it let me know and ill send out a copy to show them..
Hi Wilbur I checked my T&C and mine says 'The cost of the bar extension will be added to your final account'. I called sheila to ask who pays for the extension and got a bit of a vague baffleing answer: Me: who pays for the bar extension sheila: we do Me: my terms and conditions say I have to pay, why is that? Sheila: oh, ignore that, we decide nearer the time, we have always paid up until now, we will probably pay. I'm not really reassured at all by this conversations, so im going to go in at the weekend and ask for new T&C...the same one that every other Trim castle bride seems to have!! All I can think is, that because we are getting married on a Thursday and there are no minimum numbers, they are waiting to see how many people come to the wedding to decide whether to cover it themselves or add it onto our account (if its a small wedding). We have 120 coming to the day and about 100 to the night, so i think ill tell them this and ask for new T&C. Its a bit sneaky of them...
ur not going to like this bt it will definatly help your case-our wedding is on a thursday too..ask for a new contract that states exactly who should pay for what and why should there be one rule for you and another for everyone else..€250 or whatever a bar extension is, is alot to shell out if u dont have too..
Yoda Posts: 3340
Hotel applies to the court for bar extension, they pay for it and you pay the hotel on your wedding day/ or when ever you settle final bill
Thanks for letting me know that wilbur, will deffo be going to get a new T&C this week now! >:o(