Trying to contact a recent bride for info

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Ok, I have been searching for a hair comb (not wearing a veil), I cant find what I am looking for but today while looking on Internet over lunch, I saw a brides wedding high lights on videographers page, she had a beautiful head piece, I would just love. How would I go about finding out where she got it?? Do you think it would be strange if I tried to contact her??
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
I'd say contact the videographer, ask him to forward your info to the bride, and have her contact you, I'd say she'll be flattered, you might even get lucky that she still has her one and is willing to part with it :compress
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
I agree definitely try to contact her! I so would! She will be flattered that someone liked her look to go to that much effort.
pregnantinheels Posts: 88
My photographer had pictures of us on his blog and he forward me a couple of enquirers from other brides that he had received. I was so chuffed and loved helping out other brides. I wouldn't think the other bride would mind you asking her where she got her hair comb.
Boo2012 Posts: 315
[quote="moobride":1ju6534g]I'd say contact the videographer, ask him to forward your info to the bride, and have her contact you, I'd say she'll be flattered, you might even get lucky that she still has her one and is willing to part with it :compress[/quote:1ju6534g] +1 I'd say she'd be flattered and delighted to help you out.
Shells Bells Posts: 650
I think any bride would be flattered! Go for it!
Make My Day Productions Posts: 119
If you're struggling to track her down definitely contact the videographer. Can't imagine he/she would have a problem sending your details on. I know I wouldn't.