trying to get bak on track

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby cakes Posts: 1237
Hi girlies, Im giving ww another try starting from today. Joined back in april and lost over 1.5st, but hubbie was in hospital for 3 weeks and then hols and have slipped back into eating rings around myself,. But im determined this time. anyone fancy giving it a go again today. Just had my weetabix and banana for brekkie and have my lt of water beside me *)
goldie. Posts: 1233
I am starting back on wed. H2B's birthday is tomorrow so think it is the sensible option. I really have to loose about 2 stone. I did it before with ww. Been trying to just stick to the plan without going to meetings but the motivation just aint there. Would love a ww buddy to keep me going...
right goldie, we can try and keep each other motivated. Im goign from today and you start wed. Im a beaatch for bars at nite time so thats the worst for me. But im determined to get it this time, Have my sisinlaws 21st in sept and they are glamour dolls so really want to look good for that and we are going on hols in sept also.
Senorita Posts: 3413
Hi :wv I'm desperately trying to loose 7lbs for SIL's wedding at the end of September. I've been in "holiday mode" for the past 6 weeks :eek but I've really watched my diet last week and we to the gym 4 times, plus walks during the week, but I haven't lost a lb, which I thought I would. I'm quite disappointed, as I tried really hard especially in the gym. I guess I just have to try even harder this week >:o( Depressing stuff :o(
Right! I have me best friends wedding coming up and a MIL to be who is always making comments so we will just do it! Think thin!! We will be skinny winnies by christmas.
Don't worry Senorita, you are probally building up muscle. You will look lovely and toned for the wedding in Sept.
right girlieswe will all try and keep each other motivated and if we feel like munching get online and one of us will talk wach other out of that bounty bar :-8
Exactly. Good luck tonight Baby. Eat loads today and wear really heavy clothes and put lots of change in your pockets then you will be bound to down something next week!! Personally I am eating loads of junk in the hope that I will hate the sight of chocolate by wed.
[quote="goldiebride":23ws68cj]Exactly. Good luck tonight Baby. Eat loads today and wear really heavy clothes and put lots of change in your pockets then you will be bound to down something next week!! Personally I am eating loads of junk in the hope that I will hate the sight of chocolate by wed.[/quote:23ws68cj] :o0 :o0 my actual weigh in is not till tmrw but im going to be good from today
foxy bride Posts: 778
can i join in ive already lost 24.5pounds but the last few weeks ive been playing wth 0.5lb up & down so this wk end was my test if i cld watch wat i was eating plus exercise id won my first battle cause wk ends r my downfall my leader told us this last week "don't let the week-end be your week end" i kept sayin that to myself all wkend