TTC and booking holidays

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Hi, We are TTC at the moment but we've been talking about our summer hols and well not sure whether to book something or not. If Please God we get BFP this month, i'll be 6 months pregnant when we plan to go away. What are the rest of you doing about booking holidays? This TTC is really starting to take over. I want BFP so much
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Why not wait and see if you get BFP this month and then maybe book something for end of may/early june as then fingers crossed if you get a BFP you would only be about 5 mths pref :babydust: :babydust:
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
DH has had to put in his holidays already and we decided on first 2 weeks of July. So can't change these.
NotHere Posts: 10273
I posted something similar yesterday about flying when pregnant. I think we are going to play it safe and just wait for good news first, then book something to suit time-wise. Could you book something in the country instead? Or go to France on the boat? Anything to avoid going on a plane...
sally Posts: 1140
We are TTC at mo and im going to book hols for start of June so even if im pregnant now it will be at most 6 months and I wont feel too crap. Was thinking of Italy... not too long a flight and am going to make sure not to book anywhere with lots of steps and with a nice garden or terrace to sit out on if im pregnant and knackered.