TTC Pill Query!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gogogirl Posts: 1071
Hi Ladies, We decided over the weekend to just go for it and are officially TTC. :xox Financialy we're not there yet, we're not in the right house yet.. but if we were to wait there'd never be the right time! I was due to start a new pill pack today so I am finished my 7 day break. I will not be starting the new pack so when do I count as my Day1? Is it the day after my last pill or day of waithdrawl bleed? Any hints/tips or otherwise would be cool! Thanks in advance girls :wv
Sassy Posts: 2269
Day 1 is the first day of your last period. You should also make sure you are taking folic acid.
sunnyside Posts: 3164
I think you count from 1st day of withdrawal bleed although there's no way of knowing how long first cycle will be. I had 37 days between 1st day of withdrawal bleed and 1st proper AF. Good luck :wv
Ducky Posts: 2506
I got BFP before I got first real AF but doc's used first day of withdrawl bleed to guess my dates...scan showed baby was conceived before Day 14 if you go by that date and more likely 14 days from last pill, so who knows? Enjoy trying!