Tummy cramps at night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

redwifey Posts: 2932
Hi girls Do any of you get tummy cramps during the night? I wake up a few times during the night and always have a crampy tummy. Maybe I am just dreaming it though :o0 but it seems real enough. Feel perfectly fine during the day and in the evenings etc, it's just when I go to sleep. Thks RW
dreamer Posts: 3941
Hi redwifey, I had some for the past few nights but were enough to concern me last night! Thought it was something to do with having to pee as I was up every two hours last night!!!
Yeah it might be something to do with having to pee alright, just strange because i don't even have so much as a twinge during the day & I generally don't need to get up to pee during the night. Could be a build up of gas too. (sorry TMI) Weird.
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
I get that a bit too and the doc said that it is probably just stretching pain and pain from my bowel being pushed out of the way. It's really uncomfortable though isn't it.
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
I've been getting these every now and again too since the start. It is just streching pains from all the growing going on :lvs Sometimes I wake up and think I've been dreaming it aswell because you feel okay come morning time.
Oh thank god, I thought it was just me! Yeah it's weird cos i feel fine the next day - genuinely thought i might have been dreaming it. Speaking of dreams, i had a couple of the most vivid ones last night, really strange ones. I think i am growing some sort of demon baby inside me :o0