tuna?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Had a tuna wrap for lunch yesterday & today. How much is safe to eat during pregnancy does anyone know?
theoracle Posts: 7664
Twice a week is fine :wv
No more tuna for me this week so :o( I can't get enough of it! That & weetabix, (not together!) :o0
Emme Posts: 4735
Oh my God my weetabix habit is disgraceful - I was on 4 bowls of 2 but now I'm hitting 2 bowls of 2 and 2 bowls of three. I just can't help it. Is there a lot of something addictive in them or something? Like salt?
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
i haven't had any tuna my gp told me not too :weep
:o0 :o0 I dont know what it is but these days if you offered me weetabix of a bar of chocolate, id take the weetabix any day! Minkie, i would die if i was told i couldnt have ANY tuna! Did your doc say why? I know that there is mercury in it or something. I read online & it said you should have no more than 2 medium size cans a week.
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
she said it was cuz of the tuna that i "could" have some but she advised against it so i took her advice
love struck Posts: 1125
kindanervous You can have tuna but I think your meant to take it in moderation.. Fresh tuna is better.. On my first little one I ate it throughout..
theoracle Posts: 7664
whatever you do, don't try weetabix minis with chocolate crisp! Soooooo addictive!
[quote="hu101":3tz01qn6]whatever you do, don't try weetabix minis with chocolate crisp! Soooooo addictive![/quote:3tz01qn6] Oooh you're just evil for putting that in my head now coz now you know I'm gonna just have to try them! :o0