Menu

Turkey & Ham-CHEAP? - Page 15

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

verawang Posts: 123
Oh my god. :o0 Just read both threads(this and cupcake) And I am in shock...............these women are mental!!!!!!!!! O:|
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I cant believe this is still going. FYI We are having turkey and ham :o0
missi moo moo Posts: 1700
turkey and ham at lunch could be on the cards I'm fecking starving and freezing!
Barbalou Posts: 1617
So what's the conclusion, is Turkey and Ham the epitome of a gourmets delight or should it be relagated to the weekday carvery forever :o0
Twirler Posts: 1644
This is brilliant. My first visit to Food and Drink and 10 pages of pure entertainment. Personally, I loathe T&H at a hotel function, it brings memories of dodgy food at eng balls in college and christmas parties.
Veruca-Salt Posts: 1542
This thread is just priceless :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: The things people will get worked up over! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Lucy Kavanagh
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Ah have to say I agree - 10 pages of this its great :o0 Love it. We are having a choice of main course - the dreaded T&H and Beef. Personally I hate Beef and would eat T&H everyday - I guess Im boring 2 :o0
lstars Posts: 1199
:ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh 10 pages!!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 this truely is one of d maddest threads i ever have come across!!! add another 'boring' wolly to the list, t&H is on our 'crowd pleasing' menu :o0 :o0 (also having roast beef option) ;o)
daimpunkle Posts: 167
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 [size=85:15hdokw1]I don't like it either[/size:15hdokw1]
atlast2010 Posts: 444
bump for sheer entertainment purposes. God help the poor suckers signing up to spend the rest of their lives with these psycho bitches :action34