Tv reminder cheryl Cole piers Morgan life stories

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

porshe Posts: 1359
It's on tonight on itv at 10pm tonight :wv
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
Would love to see this. I don't think I can get ITV on Sky though...
Bubstar Posts: 399
tks for the reminder porshe :thnk just set it to record
PrettyWoman Posts: 1233
[quote="Bonnie Parker":2xyu60fh]Would love to see this. I don't think I can get ITV on Sky though...[/quote:2xyu60fh] yes you can ! You just need to programme it to your "other channels" I'm on iPhone at the moment and it's v slow but a few months ago I posted here for noodlehead how to do it so u could do a wol search or google it. Only takes a few mins
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Thanks porsche.......Looking forward to watchin that....Cheers for the reminder..... O-O Enjoy the rest of your weekend..... :wv
septgal Posts: 330
What ye think so far?She comes across so nice..
CalamityJane Posts: 783
[quote="septgal":3i0utoe3]What ye think so far?She comes across so nice..[/quote:3i0utoe3] Ah she's alright. Bit fake really if you ask me.
sona sasta Posts: 585
Thought that interview was heartbreaking. She's obviously still hurting, like any normal person would be. She did an interview with Piers last year so I was surprised she did the interview just to talk about her recent year, considering how awful it was. Fair play to her for refusing to get into the details of her and Ashley's breakup. Didnt think she was fake in the interview. Sometimes on the X Factor show maybe but I think they have to be sometimes, all the judges are a bit fake/exagerative (is that a word) at times..
mydresswillfit Posts: 387
She cries so prettily!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
agree with mydresswillfit. i said to my mam, how can she look so good when shes after been bawling cryin' :o( i think shes nice :) fair play to her, it must be tough going through such a personal thing so publically :-8