Menu

Twinnies we are 6 months

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Can you believe it! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
YAYAY!! It's a great milestone, isn't it? How are you feeling at the mo? N
mammybean Posts: 10364
well done girlies. on the homeward stretch now!
[quote="Bumpalicious":28yodxe3]YAYAY!! It's a great milestone, isn't it? How are you feeling at the mo? N[/quote:28yodxe3] Feeling great just tired,baby moving loads so thats the most important. And you?
Yeah, i'm the same, am grand but tired. Goes with the territory though! Very bad heartburn too but rennies seem to do the trick. Baby moving loads too which is great.. Off on holiday on sunday, just hope its not too hot!
round two Posts: 1018
Well Well Well, We are now at the 6 month stage, it has just flown. Feeling great lots and lots of kicks and bumps, the hubby now get woken by it if he is lying against me at night, I sleep through it all obilvious. Can't believe that we onle have 16 weeks lift, god the time is flying. Happy 6 months girlies
I'm off on Holidays on Saturday-where you going? Here is this weeks article http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week24
Off to croatia, hubbys cousin getting married over there. How about you?? OMG, just read article...14 inches!! Isnt that very big??!!
TheBigDay Posts: 651
Yiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppeeeeee :o)ll Six months I can't believe it! Enjoy your holidays girls!
[quote="Bumpalicious":2lhrgss1]Off to croatia, hubbys cousin getting married over there. How about you??[/quote:2lhrgss1] Ah lovely...off to Spain myself,can't wait for the break :o)ll :o)ll