Twins having twins...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Xmasbride Posts: 55
Hi Anyone a twin who will have twins? What are the chances of it happening? Does it skip a generation?
Christmas B Posts: 6191
My Mum's friends daughter is a twin and she just had twins!!! :o)ll
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
It can I suppose and did in our case,DH is a twin and theres only one in there :o0
snowwhite Posts: 1034
twins run in my mams family, my mam is a twin and two of her sisters who are twins (nanny had 3 sets of twins) had twins and one aunt had 2 sets of twins and a set of triblets. :eek
snowwhite Posts: 1034
it doesnt matter if twins are in your hubbys side, its the womans eggs either splitting in two for twins or two eggs the only thing a man does is determine the sex :o0
mummy bear Posts: 3824
My mam is a twin and i had twins, and my auntie is a twin and her daughter had triplets!
Xmasbride Posts: 55
Thanks ladies.... Both DH & I are both twins...both of us are non identical twins.... so just wondering what are chances are of us having twins... we have our first scan this week, I guess that will reveal all!!! I don't mind if it is twins but DH is a bit terrified of it.... I haven't been sick or anything and my normal clothes still fit (wk 13) so you never know....
pattie Posts: 2379
My cousin is a non-identical twin and she's having twins in June. I have an aunt and uncle twins and their sister had twins too. Good luck with your scan, if you haven't been too sick it might well be just the one this time!
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi my dh is a twin his mam had 3 sets :eek :eek :eek we have wins too and am due again on dec i have a scan on friday to see how many r in there!!!!!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
oooohhh xmas bride sounds promising :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll let us know