two lovely things happened over weekend

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

scoobydoo Posts: 56
hi all, i am a regular poster but had to go under another name as h2b looks in occasionally. 1) Anyways i finally got my dress on Saturday in Alexander bridal went in on friday and tried my dress on and just knew it was the one had bizarre reaction rang folks and was practically speechless on phone started shaking, anyways picked it up on Saturday and its now in my wardrobe. Here it is if you want to see its cream and taupe style 3022 don't know how to post piccie tell me what ya think. And secondly, i ost my e ring a month ago and h2b found it on Saturday so it was a great weekend, i am so delighted to have my ring back as i had been waking up in middle of night to search my socks shoes books etc, i actuallt thought i had swallowed it while i was asleep but all is well. Anyways have a good day all hope ye had good weekends scooby
Picnic Posts: 921
Well done on finding your ring, must be a relief. here is your dress - beautiful. [img:b558b2yr]http://www.sinceritybridal.com/photos_big/3022_b1_050118052231.jpg[/img:b558b2yr]
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
wow good weekend eh? OMG i was looking at that dress to its gorg sincerity have fab dresses
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
You dress is beautiful. It's great that you found your ring. I always feel naked without mine on!
mad woman Posts: 22106
that dress is amazing!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Wow it is beautiful
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Lovely dress - well done.
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Beautiful!! Glad you found your e ring!
Little Kitty Posts: 914
gorgeous dress and I'm chuffed u found your engagement ring, u must be so relieved! I was going to try Alexandar bridal are they nice to deal with??
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
fab dress! I'd wear that one forever!