Menu

twoleftfeet.co.uk

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Perci Posts: 3847
This online shop has just been on Watchdog for poor service (orders taking ages and not turning up etc). Just to let you know if you're considering buying anything from them.
Bunsy Posts: 68
OMG I have just bought a travel system from them. O:| Ordered just over a week ago (not long I know) and go an instant confirmation by email but nothing since. Funnily enought I emailed them for an update earlier today before I read your post. I ordered a pram from Italy last year and it arrived in less than a week!!!! Hope this crowd are ok :ooh Anyone else have experience of twoleftfeet.co.uk ?
January87 Posts: 280
They've had over 500 complaints since the last time they were on Watchdog (it's not the first time!). They met with the owner this time and he didn't seem too pushed about refunding his customers but promised that he would. He kept blaming it on his computer system.
billygate Posts: 952
ahh balls i ordered a buggy off them too 4 weeks ago!!!! nothing since
billygate Posts: 952
ahh balls i ordered a buggy off them too 4 weeks ago!!!! nothing since
Me and you are in the same boat Billygate....took me ages to get to sleep last night thinking I had thrown away €300!!!! I spent yesterday evening reading all the bad reviews...Why didn't I do this before ordereing??? O:| Billygate have you heard anything from them? I will give them the 30 days then they will be bombarded with emails and phone calls from me. They cannot get away with this. will keep you posted.
John Walsh Guitar
Me Julia Posts: 1352
well sorry to tell you this girls but we ordered a maxi cosi priorifix car seat in december...............paid for and all. Heard nothing............you cannot ring the complaints dept you can only e mail. We bombarded them with e mails and complaints. Then we cancelled the order after hearing nothing. We then got an apology and told the money would be refunded.........then heard nothing again. My dad was going nuts as he paid for it. He then got another e mail apologising and saying it had been overlooked and would be refunded and now in March...............STILL NOTHING!!!! He is going through barclaycard at the moment and filled in forms to claim back the money!!! they are the WORST company ever!!!!
fantac Posts: 4109
wow - good to know that guys - thank you for posting
Oooh Crap!!!! I am really kicking myself now! O:| Came across a throad on rollercoaster about this company and how one girl got her money back via Uk Small Claims Court online. Said need a friend/relative in UK to do it. Will try post link. http://www.rollercoaster.ie/mumstobe/mc ... &forumdb=9 What a shower they are!!!!!!!!! I'm raging!!!!!!!!
Bad news.....[b:2ugusq3x]Two Left Feet[/b:2ugusq3x] have gone bust and are in administration. I had been in communication with them via email over the past few weeks and got replies to each mail but went I went to check their website again today it just says they have had to cease trading. I'm in shock as now my €300 is really down the drain. :o( :o( :o( I had my fingers crossed that I might be on of the lucky ones that got their goods. More fool me!!!! I feel like kicking myself really hard in the bum, but can't reach!!!! O:| I hope not too many more of you have been stung by them, and at least now no one else will. They advise contacting credit card company for refund. Have any of you ever done this before? Is it straightforward or do you have to fight for it? Any advice?