Menu

Tyrone and Fermanagh Brides

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

EJ2016 Posts: 5
Hi All, Is there anyone getting married or has recently got married in the area that would like to share ideas on suppliers and ideas? Would be great to chat
ClareMcC Posts: 6
Yes- got engaged in February and have decided to get married in November- still loads to do. Married in Tyrone and then reception in Harvey's Point. Struggling with picking a band at the moment and live in Dublin so wont get to see most of them! How are you getting on with planning?
The LOLS Posts: 129
Hi All Check out my 2 Wedding Bands White Diamond www.whitediamondband.ie Also The LOLS www.thelols.ie Regards Liam 087 2499800
Alastair Scott Ceilidh Band Posts: 3
Hi Have you considered a ceilidh for your evening reception? We are a ceilidh band based in Northern Ireland and regularly perform at weddings North and South of Ireland. Check out our Facebook and Youtube for recent videos and pictures of us in action - Alastair Scott Ceilidh Band. Best Wishes Alastair Scott Ceilidh Band
Hi Clare, Sorry I haven't been on after posting! Did you manage to get your band booked? Is your wedding this year? I'm sure you have had some difficulty getting certain services, I was just looking into booking my video in sept last year and the majority of videographers were already booked for our date in July next year. We are on lusty beg island for it. Are you planning on doing much diy?
ClareMcC Posts: 6
We actually found that loads of bands were free- picking one was the issue but all sorted now. Funny we looked at Lusty Beg, it is gorgeous! Trying to keep everything very simple so not sure if there will be too much DIY. What about you? did you go for a local videographer? I'm looking at invitations next!
John Walsh Guitar
I think he is pretty local the videographer. We have went for a good photographer and it was sorta so we are don't we get the video! But thought if we didn't it could be a big regret! Yes I hope to try do as much as I can myself. I have just finished customising my shoes....super delighted with them! Now I'm into table names and this requires some photography of my own it shall be very unique and meaningful! Other than that I'm going to do up my own signs for quest book and bar etc. But I can't really do much more. What month are u and this year or next?
crazycatlady15 Posts: 149
I bought my wedding dress in Butterflyz & Angelz in Jonesborough and they really were fab - know it's further over than Tyrone and Fermanagh but I really can't recommend them enough. I live on Cavan/Monaghan border and had also checked out some southern suppliers, but the range of dresses she stocked were stunning and she was just soooo nice. She's also an event planner and decorator - once I'd picked the dress and she knew what kind of theme I wanted, she gave me some great ideas for the venue on the day, and we had a great time chatting even about possible styles for my hair that would fit in with it all. The whole experience with her from start to finish was fantastic.
Little Miss Vintage Posts: 8
Hi :wv [color=#FF0080:2358hcmn]Are you a Vintage style Bride... love all things Vintage?? [/color:2358hcmn] Then why not add to your Vintage theme with gorgeous Vintage Crockery to dress your tables! We are Little Miss Vintage, and we hire Vintage Crockery for your Afternoon Tea themed Reception drinks, bridal shower, hen party, baby shower and small weddings! We are based in Co. Tyrone and will deliver wherever you need! We have a beautiful collection of mismatched Vintage China for your Afternoon Tea themed event - impress your guests! :custum59 PM for more details. Little Miss Vintage :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs