UGG BOOTS - OFF THE SUBJECT OF WEDDINGS !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Karen24 Posts: 50
Hey girls ! I saw a subject matter on this a while ago girls had bought UGG BOOTS on the hartings website and cost €89 for ref 5225 type !I'm jealous as I wrote to them , they are all sold out and not doing them again . Really want this type if possible - i've searched on uggaustralia also - but no look . :o( Could anyone tell me if not the 5225 type below where else could i get nice ones long or short in the chestnut colour for the winter ? O-O sorry girls can;t post pic ; Price: Euro € 89 (including shipping and insurance) Style: 5225 Womens Ultra Short Features: Sheepskin & leather upper with reinforced toes and heels. Removable sheepskin topsole Triple layered comfort insole with heel and arch support. Lugged sidestitched bottom provides all weather traction and support. Colours: Sand, Chestnut or Black Height: Approx. 24cm (external), 21cm (internal)
donegalgirly Posts: 160
Hey Karen. Sorry I don't know where you'll find another pair for that price, i'm looking for the same ones in the states and they are all $160 (€110 approx) These were recommended on another forum i use. http://www.kiwi-sheepskins.com/sheepskin-boots.asp They aren't the brand UGG but every says they are as good.
thanks a mil donegal gal ! will have a look O-O
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i was wondering about wearing ugg boots in the rain. they look so comfy but would they not get all soggy adn yuck if you wore them in wet weather?
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv Just wondering can anyone tell me, is it cheaper to get the UGG boots in Austrailia or America?
anais 21 a girl at work has 3 pairs of the original UGG'S - bought by her sister in the states about 5 years ago , she cannot rem where her sis bought them but she bought them for $60 a pair soooooooo jealous If i knew the shop would buy a flight tomorrow !! :o0 :o0 :o0
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
[quote="Karen24":227oq760]anais 21 a girl at work has 3 pairs of the original UGG'S - bought by her sister in the states about 5 years ago , she cannot rem where her sis bought them but she bought them for $60 a pair soooooooo jealous If i knew the shop would buy a flight tomorrow !! :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:227oq760][list:227oq760] :wv Think i will get my Parents to price them in Oz, they're going in 2 weeks time and i am going to NYC in Dec, so will keep a eye out there.. I have 2 pairs already, and i just love them, they are so comfortable, and i couldn't care less if they are out of fashion :o0 [/list:u:227oq760]
I have never had a pair before as found them a bit "TEENIE BOPPER" but the real one's have to say are quiet nice all the fake one's going around the mo are a bit naff . Might hold off till my holiers also O-O
donegalgirly Posts: 160
ugg have care products for the boots too. http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductsLis ... 184&page=1 I think i'm going to get a pair.. they'll be good for the cold winters over here in mid-west USA- it can get pretty cold..