uh oh, nesting kicks in....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ducky Posts: 2506
I was onto irish earlier by PM saying how I had no urge to nest yet. That was 5 hours ago. heh heh... Since then, despite horrific back pain and hot flushes, I have done two hours of ironing (I never iron!!!!), cleaned two bathrooms, read instructions on car seat and pram, fitted things to them and practiced with them, made three beds, done three washes, loaded and unloaded the dishwasher, made dinner for 5, tidied nursey, unpacked and packed hospital bag AGAIN, tidied kitchen, watered plants and fitted car seat base to car. Phew!! I am a tidy freak anyway but the urge is amazing, you actually can't stop, even though body is screaming at you too...feel like I could run a marathon and am bopping around the kitchen to Girls Aloud as we speak. Baby is quiet (would you blame it) and nipples are mad tingly today. Have usual heavy discharge but no show or anything. Niggly pains but have had therm for a week, so nothing new there. So, this might be the start of something I guess...great timing. Teenage stepsons having sleepover with their friends here tonight!! Ha ha, serve them right if they have to get up and go in the early hours!!! At least they have clean clothes to put on... Will check in later gang, but if not, you know where I am :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :eek :eek :eek
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Oh ducky,a quite baby is a good sign,and back pain and flushes,you have cleaned more than i would in a week,any chance of you coming here,nah seriously sit down and relax as much as possiable,you will need all that energy soon,best of luck just incase.
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Woo hoo, i'll have the phone at the ready :o)ll
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Go Ducky :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hopefully there'll be a new WOL baby by monday :o)ll Best of luck :wv
Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
Hahahaha, I laughed outloud to your report there!! Well best of luck, hopfully things will start very soon... thinking about you!! I can't believe your time is here already... so exciting xxx
Sphynx Posts: 6795
OMG this is is Ducky!!! so exciting! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
luigi Posts: 867
Who for placing bets? I bet you start within 12 hours ! :o)ll
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Oh Ducky how exciting :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Sphynx":1646y413]OMG this is is Ducky!!! so exciting! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:1646y413] Or even: This is IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll
minibride Posts: 74
Ducky - am dying to know - am nearly at same stage as you but I am the opposite - have been absolutely knackered past few days - like you get when you're getting your AF - completely drained! Hope it is sign of movement for you. Keep us posted!!